Order processing management is one of the most important components of successful inventory and warehouse management. With the right order processing solution, you can stay on top of your inventory and understand product supply and demand better. By using ezyslips you can ship more than 100 orders in less than 5 minutes.
So, focus on your business, We will make your order processing easy.
Some of the services provided by ezyslips.com are:
- Automatically fetch orders from your store
- Generates courier based labels in bulk
- API integration for couriers such as FedEx India, Bluedart, Delhivery, Aramex, DTDC, Parcelled etc.
- Upload pre-defined tracking numbers for carriers such as DTDC, Gojavas etc.
- Integration with major e-commerce marketplaces such as Flipkart, Amazon India and Ebay India
- Download shipping labels, single as well as bulk
- Upload Serviceable pincodes carrier wise
- Manifest List Creation
- Create Pickup Request to courier
- Login to ezyslip admin panel. You can register for free.
- Go To Store Set-Up -> Stores -> Magento
- Fill your store’s API Credentials.
To find out the credentials for Magento, follow these steps:
Set Up an API Role:
1. In the admin panel Go to System > Web Services > (SOAP/XMLRPC) Roles
2. Click on Add New Role to create a new role.
3. Under the Role Info tab, I’ve entered “Demo SOAP Role” in the Role Name field.
4. Next, under the Role Resources tab, From the Resource Access drop-down menu you can also select All.
5. This will have the effect of automatically marking all the checkboxes and consequently hiding the whole list.
6. Click on the Save Role button to save the role information.
Set Up an API User:
1. Now, let’s create the API user and assign the “Demo SOAP Role” to that user.
2. Go to System > Web Services > (SOAP/XMLRPC) Users.
3. Click on Add New User to create a new user.
4. Under the User Info tab, please fill in the required information.
5. Further, under the User Role tab select the Demo SOAP Role radio button. Click on the Save User button to save the user information.
So that’s it—we’ve set up the required role and user to access the Magento APIs!
NOTE: Clear your Magento cache
- Sync your Magento Orders.
- Process orders in three quick steps:
1. Assign Carrier 2. Print Shipping Label 3. Create Manifest & Ship
How it works:-
- Install this module in order to fetch the orders from your Magento store
- Once the app is installed login on the Ezyslips account to link your Magento store.
- Your orders from last 3 days will be automatically fetched and you can start processing the orders with Ezyslips panels.
So, Start ship from today with ezyslips
Link Magento with Ezyslips
Dont have a Ezyslips account yet?